Safeguarding, Upgrades & Metal Fabrication
Safeguarding and Safety Devices Design and Installations Services:
TRINUS’ staff is proud and pleased to provide a wide range of reliable mechanical and electrical safeguarding services that satisfy our customers’ safety demands. Our passion for excellence drives us to perform our services in a professional, honest and effective manner.
Our skilled and experienced engineers and electricians are prepared to provide unique and cost-effective engineering solutions for any safety challenges!
Our main engineering safeguarding solutions are as follows:
1) Fixed Safeguarding Barriers,
2) Safety Interlocked Safeguarding,
3) Safety Light Curtains,
4) Safety Monitoring Relays,
5) Safety Guided Relays,
6) Safety Two-Hand Controls,
7) Safety Laser Scanners,
8) Safety Light Beams,
9) Safety Photocells, and
10) Safety Emergency Stops.
Our safeguarding design and installations are implemented in conformance to applicable safety standards, codes and regulations.
Our primary goal is to prevent accidents and provide a safe work environment.
TRINUS offers a unique and cost-effective full-service program, which helps industrial companies save and ensure all-round compliance in Environmental and Health and Safety aspects.
TRINUS Custom Step-By-Step Safeguarding System
We custom design, manufacture and assemble as well as install and commission our unique and exceptionally flexible safeguarding system as a turn-key-project including all safety approvals as per all applicable safety standards, regulation and codes.
Trinus Safeguarding System offers a wide range of machine and robotic perimeter guarding options for creating physical enclosures, guards, and barriers to protect workers.
Layout & Dimensions
In order to simplify planning and assembly, system width B is always given as the distance from the middle of one support to the middle of thenext support. Protective frames can be made to order in widths from 250mm up to 2500mm.
Overall height (H) and the frame height (HR) are different. H & HR can be specified based on Safety analysis; Pre-Start Health & Safety review results as well as customer requirements. Trinus will provide proposed layout options.
1) Aluminum frames can hold solid panels, Plexi-glass or wire mesh
2) Attach frames to support posts using panel mounting brackets
3) Allow fast removal and placement of perimeter guarding
4) Single swing door, double swing door or sliding door(s) can easily be integrated
5) Three styles are available: Undivided, Vertically Divided, and Horizontally Divided
6) Approved to withstand robotic operational forces
7) Flexible guarding, easily re-arranged to suite other guarding applications
8) Very flexible safety switch mounting brackets fits commercially available safety switches
9) Free of sharp edges
10) Allows easy access to structures or machinery; simply loosen the locking screw on each bracket and lift off